ABOUT BREAKFAST WITH DAD

This is Breakfast With Dad, a collection of devotions on books of the Bible that I send out to over 150 friends and family members. I hope you will take time to read the most recent blog and maybe one of two from past offerings. If you have an interest in studying the Bible or have been thinking about starting a daily devotion, this would be a good place to begin. I started writing these devotions when my youngest son moved away from home and was having a hard time in his life. I used to fix him a hot breakfast every morning before school, so I decided to send him spiritual food instead to encourage his heart. I hope these "breakfasts" encourage you.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Announcement: Dad is preaching tomorrow!


If any of you are interested, Dad will be preaching at our home church tomorrow morning, June 5, 2011, at 10:00. If you do not have a home church or want to take a Sunday morning drive to Auburn, come join our little group for a time of praise, sharing, and the preaching of the Word. We would love to meet you. Our son, Doug , from "Live From Seattle with Doug Bursch" on KGNW 820 is the Senior Pastor, and Dan Behrens is our wonderful Associate Pastor.

The address is 2407 M Street SE, Auburn WA 98022. We are right next to Pioneer Elementary School. See our church website at www.yesevergreen.org.




No comments:

Post a Comment